Partial Withdrawal

Partial withdrawal means to withdraw from one or more courses and to remain enrolled in at least one course. Here is how to do that.

How to Partially Withdraw after Laney’s Add/Drop/Swap Deadline

What You Need to Submit Online to the LGS

Signed Forms should be submitted online using the LGS Student Action Form. Log on to the form, enter a little information about yourself, and then choose the partial withdrawal option to submit your request.